Pumpkin Butterscotch No Bake Cheesecake

Nom. Nom. Nom. These were rather tasty. and just the right size. and the best part? oh.so.simple! I love the collision of these two flavors. So gooooood.  and it was the perfect occasion to use those candy corn pumpkins as decorations on actual food instead of the house projects that pesky pinterest has put me up to.(and no, I didn't eat mine. ech. haha I just offended half my friends)

Ingredients
4 oz pumpkin cream cheese(softened)
2 oz cream cheese(softened)
1 pkge cheesecake pudding(dry)
1/3 cup butterscotch ice cream sauce
butterscotch sauce to pour over top( you'll decide how much)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
mini graham cracker crusts
1 bag mini candy corn pumpkins

Directions
beat the cream cheese on low for 1 min till fluffy, add the pudding packet and roughly 2 tbsp of the whipping cream and continue beating on low to incorporate the dry pudding into the cream cheese. Then slowly add the 1/3 cup butterscotch and continue till thoroughly mixed, add the whipping cream a little at a time and slowly build the speed up to high, whipping till fluffy peaks form.
Pour into the crusts(I actually used piping bags, but you can do either) drizzle tops w/butterscotch sauce and top w/mini pumpkin candy. Place in freezer for at least 2 hrs.

Notes***you could use all pumpkin cream cheese. I just am not an overly huge pumpkin fan(gasp) and if you can't find pumpkin cream cheese, you could add 1 or 2 tbsp of the pumpkin pie filling on the first step of making cream cheese fluffy. 

and I've received your texts/messages, I'm still writing the ptsd posts, just been contemplating what to say. Plus, I'll include some pics from the actual walk, which was ah...mazing!


1 comment on "Pumpkin Butterscotch No Bake Cheesecake"

Leave me your thoughts, I love hearing what's on your mind

Custom Post Signature