New Hampshire take 2

Here is the secon part toour NH jaunt. I want to go back in the fall. It was so gorgeous in the summer that I cannot imagine how beautiful it is in the fall. Minus the fact that it was the coldest June they had experienced in 30 plus years. Par for the course when I visit New England. I swear it mocks me.
A tiny shop in Jackson, notice the what the cat dragged inn? Yeah, Those pesky , Red Sox. 

Mt. Washington Inn, hands down coolest hotel ever!

Us from the top of the hotel, me barely noticeable in my 4 inch heels. story.of.my.life.

Loved the flags on this porch

Enjoying some vino before our dinner at the Eagle Mountain House in Jackson.

I just heart this picture, very Americana. See, even Wiki's size 14 feet are patriotic in the right setting;) 

and this my friends...was our view as we sipped our adult grape juice.

and this is what we did almost every night, as it was around 58' every night...in JUNE! BRRRR.

No biggie, Queen Elizabeth stayed at our hotel when she was but a princess.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts, I love hearing what's on your mind

Custom Post Signature