Mini Chocolate Reeses Cheesecakes

Yeah. Basically a whole lotta goodness in a few simple bites. I was at Target one nite and stumbled upon the new chocolate cream cheese. Yes please! And I decided to get a few in case they were on a limited time basis. I figured I would worry about what to make w/it later. Later was in 2 hours when I was at Harris Teeter. Peanut Butter Oreos were on sale, buy one get one free and at Harris Teeter- this means you can get two for the price of one(yes, the whole "one free" concept) OR you can get one half price. I find I prefer this b/c most of the things I don't eat on a regular enough basis to get two. They were normally $4.50 so 1/2 off is $2.25 and before I forget the good part...I had a $.75 off coupon, H.T. always does double coupons, so another $1.50 off... These cost me a whopping...you got it, $.75. YAY. 



Ergo...Reese's cheesecakes it was. These are pretty simple and quite yummy.

Ingredients
8 oz chocolate cream cheese(room temp)
4 oz whipped cream cheese(room temp)
P.B. Oreo Fudge Cremes
1 cup Mini Reece's bites
hard shell
1 cup whipping cream
4 tbsp creamy peanut butter(melted)



In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheeses and 2 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter till thoroughly mixed. Add in the reese's bites(leave out 8-10 for topping)

Place cupcake liners in muffin pan and place oreo "crust" in bottom.
Fill each cupcake liner 3/4 full. I like to use a large zip lock bag to distribute the mixture more evenly, filling the bag and snipping off the corner. Place in freezer for about an hour to set up. Take hard chocolate shell(I would probably use the reese's one, but I had this on hand and didn't feel like buying another just for this) Pour it over the cheesecakes and place into the freezer for another 10 minutes. 


Take the whipping cream and beat until it begins to thicken and add remainder of melted peanut butter till it forms stiff peaks.(We used Natural P.B. so I added about a tbsp of splenda) Remove the 
muffin tray from the freezer and pipe whipping cream onto cheesecakes. Top each one w/a Reese's mini. Leave in the fridge until about half an hour before serving.


this yields about 8-10 medium sized "mini" cheesecakes.




I do not recommend you make these if lots of your friends are away or your hubs is evading carbs. Yes. He obviously doesn't care about my needs. I need a taste tester...other than my hips! I am pretty sure I ate seven  only one myself...Just to see how they taste, of course.


This also makes an amazing cheeseball. Just keep cheese mixture in freezer for an hour, take out and roll into ball and then roll into either reese's pieces or choc/pb chips. yumms


Happy eats people. 





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts, I love hearing what's on your mind

Custom Post Signature